All of the resumes in the resume bank are listed anonymously. We do this to protect the privacy of the candidate and to prevent them from getting spam sent to them through our career center. To begin, log in or create an account here. Before viewing your first resume we ask that all employers have their account validated. Validation is a onetime process. To have your account validated please email or fax a copy of a business card, company letterhead with contact information on it, business license, or trade name certificate to 860-447-4562 or [email protected]
In order to see the candidates contact information, the candidate must first release it to you. This is done via a Contact Request. The Contact Request is a description of the position you are looking to hire for. Please find below the steps to send out a Contact Request.
Steps to send out a Contact Request:
- Perform a search using the search parameters located on the resume search page (keyword, location, last updated, etc.).
- When your search results are returned click on the orange color link for the candidates Current/Recent position.
- If you scroll down, you should now be able to see the candidate's full resume, minus their contact information.
- After reviewing the candidates resume, if this is a candidate you are interested in, add them to your Resume Cart via the "Add to Cart" button at the top of the candidates resume.
- If this is not a candidate you are interested in click the back button on your browser to go back to your search results.
- If you wish to send out individual contact requests to each candidate, skip down to step 5.
- Continue through step 3 to add all of the candidates you wish to contact to your resume cart.
- After all of the candidates have been added, click on the button below the "Add to Cart" button that says "X number of candidates in your cart, click to view".
- You should now see a list of the candidates you have added to your resume cart. Click on the "Create Contact Request" button to create the contact request you wish to send to the candidates. **Please note that you cannot include any contact information in the contact request.
- Once completed click on the "Complete Contact Request" button to proceed to the Review/Finalize your Order page to complete your contact request order.
Please see the products and pricing page for the costs associated with connecting with candidates. If the candidate is not interested in your opportunity, you pay nothing! This pay-for-performance system allows you to use our resume bank at any time, risk-free!
The candidates are given 14 days to respond to your contact request. If a candidate has not responded after the 14th day, the contact request will automatically be marked as declined so that you are not charged for that candidate.
If you have any questions please contact the customer support team at 860-437-5700 or [email protected].